The SLMA - Managing leads to maximize sales
SLMA Trusted Partners
The Resource Partners below are invited as unique purveyors of knowledge and education. In some instances they are conference organizers, in some they offer distinctive research. Below this select list there are subsections.
Visit the subsections Below:
- Want an in-depth look at a subject? We have 31 topics and 290 articles and white papers.
- Want to project the ROI from leads?
- We have worksheet to help you do understand the revenue results from lead generation programs.
- Want to know how many leads it will take to make quota?
- You can enter in the forecasted revenue and get the number of inquiries needed to make the number.
- Plus, we have book reviews and an events calendar.
Research - Marketing
1913 N. Michigan St., Suite F #218, Plymouth, IN 46563
www.CrowdReviews.com is a transparent online platform for determining which products and services are the best based on the opinion of the crowd. The crowd consists of Internet users which have experienced products and services first-hand and have an interest in letting other potential buyers their thoughts on their experience.
10 Norden Place
Norwalk, CT 06855
203-899-8499 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Known as the performance marketing conference, LeadsCon is for companies that rely on lead generation to drive their revenue. LeadsCon New York 2016 (August 22-24) is expected to have 1700-2000 attendees, 100 + speakers and 30 plus sessions.
730 Yale Avenue
Swarthmore, PA 19081
914-241-0000 | email@example.com
Raab Associates helps marketers select the best marketing technologies and service vendors. Each engagement starts with a thorough assessment of your company’s business situation. We then work with you to identify the solutions best suited to your unique combination of needs and resources. We continue to work with our clients through deployment to ensure that each project meets its objectives and lays the foundation for future growth.
Our Valued Partners: