The Database Marketing (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Database Marketing (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 220 companies, including CRESTON LTD, D & B EUROPE LTD and KETCHUM LTD.
This report covers activities such as direct marketing, marketing, data, lead generation, direct mail and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The Database Marketing (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Database Marketing (UK) report will tell you that 30 companies have a declining financial rating, while 7 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 220 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness – outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Database Marketing (UK) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
These reports provide busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.